Features & Benefits
Sherwood patio doors are custom made to your specifications by our skilled craftsmen specifically for your home. These windows are engineered to combine the superior performance of vinyl with the amazing detail of hand selected Amish hardwood.
- Award-winning TimberView Technology marries wood and vinyl together without the use of screws, staples or adhesives.
- Hand-selected furniture grade oak or premium poplar hardwood interior is inspired by the sophistication and elegance of traditional wood windows.
- We offer unfinished or 11 professionally finished Sherwin Williams low VOC interior stains to compliment nearly any home décor. Each factory applied stain finish is followed with 2 coats of clear to give the maximum protection to your new wood patio door.
- Standard white or clay exterior or 7 optional exterior colors to compliment the curb appeal of any home.
- Multi-chambered vinyl frame and sash provides the advanced strength, energy performance and weatherability of low-maintenance vinyl windows and are guaranteed never to rot, chip, peel or flake or splinter.
- 6” multi-chambered I-beam structural mainframe provides superior strength and rigidity while offering the most adaptability for all installation methods.
- Custom-designed sloped sill with high sill dam and internal water management channels weep water away from your home.
- Strong vinyl threshold with aluminum track handles heavy traffic.
- Integrated interlock system eliminates drafts and provides secure protection unwanted elements. Dual-seal weatherstripping at the meeting rail supplements the design, providing the ultimate protection against air infiltration.
- 16 gauge aluminum reinforcement of vertical members ensures structural integrity.
- Self-leveling sealed bearing quad roller system is whisper-quiet and butter smooth.
- Die Cast weather resistant handle set in several decorator finishes features a multipoint lock with key.
- Integrated anti-slam mechanism eliminates accidential hardware damage.
- Ample weatherstipping consists of synthetic wool pile with mylar fin strip that guards against air and water leakage.
- Double paned IntelliGlass tempered Low E glass enhances energy performance, insulation and reduces sound transmission.
- PPG’s Intercept Warm Edge spacer system’s structural design gives the best combination of energy efficiency and longevity, virtually eliminating condensation and seal failures.
- Heavy Duty extruded locking screen door stands up to even the heaviest traffic.
- Patented UltraVue™ screen mesh increases airflow and improves insect protection by utilizing a smaller mesh opening and thinner fibers than standard screens. This allows 25% more light, and fresh breezes to flow through while protecting against insects of every size.